Skate-Luge Noreaster Street Luge

Your personal showroom for all your gravity vehicles.

Moderator: Street-Luge.com

Skate-Luge Noreaster Street Luge

Postby JamieReis » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:37 pm

This is a board that EVERY luge rider should have. The fun of a light 2 truck setup. The vibration dampening of the wood luge, and comfortability of this are incredible. The board is half the weight of my Rogers luge, or less, RIGID as hell. Very easy to carry up the hill, and so much fun to ride. Best and most practical beginner's luge on the market hands down.

Check it out at http://www.skateluge.com or http://www.gravitysportsuniversity.com.

The craftsmanship is unparalleled.
Check it out:

I snapped this wrap around handle on, but the deck comes with these cool little handles usually. A very fun and different ride:
JamieReis

Re: Skate-Luge Noreaster Street Luge

Postby Pete Sumner » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:02 am

Dave P. and I put a group of beginners out on a few runs last year. Dave had his new Rogers Bros. luge, a great aluminum design of his own and one of these sweet wood luges (I had my own Noreaster there too). At the end of the day, the rookies all went for the Noreasters!

It looks like a strip of bacon (bacon is awesome!) and it is the only luge I've gone 70 MPH on without any signs of instability AND would steer and maneuver like a caffeinated ninja. She's a sweet ride.
Pete Sumner

Re: Skate-Luge Noreaster Street Luge

Postby David Eberhard » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:42 am

i have a Noreaster street luge and it is the "cats meow". This thing is very stable at high speeds even with just the Randall 180 RII's on it it still handels like its on rails.
this might be ALOT cheeper (money) than most luges and made out of WOOD :D but it's far from just a beginner's luge. try one out for your self, it is a very NICE ride 8)
David Eberhard

Return to Gravity Vehicle Showcase