Xtreme Wheelz luge for sale Only 1 of 1 Ferrari paint!

Buy and sell gravity sports related material. READ THE RULES!

Moderator: Street-Luge.com

Xtreme Wheelz luge for sale Only 1 of 1 Ferrari paint!

Postby DonJ » Sun May 16, 2010 11:44 am

Listing again with lower price. This is an Extreme Wheelz luge built for Rick Wilson back in the X games days, but wasn't run. Never hit or crashed, a masterpiece that would take thousands of $$ to replicate, painted with real Ferrari paint and clear coat, very smooth to the touch. Internal skeleton/frame surrounded by removable fairings. Took an immense amount of time to build. Considered to be the top 3 most beautiful luges ever built. Some prefer Eagle1, I prefer this one! I was always afraid to use the thing to not scratch it. There is a tiny scratch (barely noticeable,) It’s like mobile art. Wheels aren't included. I used 83mm Flys on it and they worked perfect for the height and grip. The trucks have been covered for no dust, that's what the bags are, don’t ask why, just took too much care. She has Randall 180mm (tuned for me @155lbs), with bushings that I got directly from Randall himself. The luge is one big piece and does not break down. I had this baby shipped from California at a price. I used it maybe 20 times on small hills, and stored it most of the time. Awesome machine, and it flies! Would take thousands to replicate with this metal and time to build. If you know luge, you know what this is. Asking $350 firm and will deliver to a radius of 1 hour from the Philadelphia and Reading area. All in great shape! Will not ship through mail service. I Accept paypal

Last edited by DonJ on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJ

Re: Xtreme Wheelz luge for sale Only 1 of 1 Ferrari paint!

Postby ronnie iverson » Sun May 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Im interasted in buying this luge from you. I want to talk to rick and see if he wants to pay half if not ill have to come up with the rest some how it would make a nice addition to my collection of luges
ronnie iverson

Postby DonJ » Mon May 17, 2010 6:21 am

That would be wild if Rick kicked in, I always thought he should have it back one day, I'd say it would make a good addition! Let me know
DonJ

Postby DonJ » Sat May 29, 2010 12:54 pm

This is still up for sale, $600 includes free 2hr delivery from Philly :shock: :!: Don't miss your chance at this historic luge!
DonJ

Postby Jorge » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Hello i am interested in this luge. If i buy it will it come with wheels? also If i pay by credit/debit what guarantee do i have that i will recieve it? does free shipping include shipping to NJ
Jorge

Postby dean graziosi » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:11 pm

I think it is little bit similar with Ferrari paint. I like the collection of Italian paints. The great European collection is also a good choice for me at a glance. I wish I can get more in my collective choice here.
dean graziosi

Postby andrew15 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:41 am

do not you think its little bit expensive.
andrew15

Postby DonJ » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:55 am

Listed again for $350
DonJ

Return to Buy and Sell